Friday, April 15, 2011

Foodie Friday-Honey Glazed Dump Chicken

Honey Glazed Dump Chicken

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE dump chicken recipes? Well, if I haven't mentioned it before, I really really LOVE dump chicken recipes. You basically just dump some chicken pieces in a zip top freezer bag with your favorite marinade or sauce, label and toss in the freezer. :) This is the recipe that made me totally fall in love with them. This is my all time favorite chicken recipe, hands down. However, it’s not one my hubby enjoys. He’s not big on sweet in general. I can get by making it twice a month. Anymore than that and he’s not happy.

Honey Glazed Dump Chicken
1/4 c butter, melted

1/8 c soy sauce

1/2 c honey

4-8 pieces of chicken



Place chicken pieces in a freezer zip top bag. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over chicken. Freeze.

To cook: Take zip top bag out of the freezer the night before you want to cook it and let it thaw in the fridge. Pour thawed contents of the bag into a baking dish big enough to contain the chicken and sauce. Bake at 350 until chicken is done. It will depend on the type of chicken you use. Boneless skinless breasts will take 20-30 min, bone in pieces will take longer.

I serve this with rice and ladle the sauce over the rice. It is YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment