Monday, February 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday




So, this is my first attempt at doing a Menu Plan Monday post. Honestly, these things are probably not going to be on the menu this week, but they are often on our menu plan. Personally, I like the posts with links to recipes and reviews. I figured the best way to get that type of post is to post the menu from the week before. That way I can put in personal notes, links to recipes and maybe even pictures. So, with this being my first post, I'm just gonna post family favorites. Next week I'll post this week's menu with notes and such. Understand? Good. :) Here we go.




Monday: Honey Glazed Dump Chicken, rice, broccoli


Tuesday: Tuna Cakes, mac & cheese, green beans


Wednesday: Taco Rice, tortillas ( in case someone wants to turn the taco rice into burritos or whatever), corn


Thursday: Home made pizzas. I'll probably make these with tortillas, but I do have 1 pizza crust in the freezer. Thursday is family night at our house, so we usually do something like pizza. Well, everyone except for Small Boy, who doesn't like pizza. He has issues. :)




Saturday: Lemon Garlic Chicken, rice, mixed veg


Sunday: Leftover buffet

No comments:

Post a Comment